Sales and Acquisitions
Lloyd Helicopters maintains an inventory of new and pre-owned helicopters for sale, including Eurocopter, Bell, Sikorsky and other models. Sourced from all corners of the globe, these helicopters are hand-picked and carefully inspected by our professional buying team. Only when we are fully satisfied that a helicopter meets our strict criteria, do we list it for sale.
Lloyd Helicopters provide aircraft for all types of operations. If you have a contract requiring a helicopter, we can tailor a lease to meet your requirements and reflect the terms of your contract. We are also happy to discuss sale and lease back arrangements with established operators.
Leasing versus Purchasing
- Less capital outlay
- Operating costs and cash flows are more predictable
- Leasing allows fleet expansion without increasing borrowings
- The operator can return the helicopter at the end of his contract without ongoing costs
- No need to worry about ageing or obsolete helicopters
- Helicopter lease payments are usually tax deductable
We market and sell helicopters for helicopter owners looking to dispose of aircraft in their fleet. We work with a number of fleet operators to help them manage their fleet and dispose of aircraft surplus to requirements. Typical brokerage agreements will agree to list helicopters with us for a period of time in which we will advertise and market the extensively around the world, field all enquiries, bring offers to the Seller, agree and finalise a sale and assist with contractual terms to reach a sales agreement. Please contact us if you have aircraft that you would like to dispose of and you would like us to assist you with the disposal.
Lloyd Helicopters provide professional consultancy services on all aspects of the industry. With over 30 years experience in the industry, extensive knowledge of the market and buying expertise, we are well placed to assist you with any helicopter requirement. Our services include:
- Sourcing for available helicopters all over the world
- Surveying the market and providing a report on available models
- Providing a recommendation on the most suitable models available Inspecting and evaluating the condition of a helicopter
- Arranging and conducting any test flights required
- Representing our client in making an offer for a helicopter
- Negotiating the purchase price on behalf of our client
- Establishing a contract between the seller and our client
- Promoting our client's helicopter via our website
- Actively marketing a helicopter to our extensive database of potential buyers
- Providing pre-purchase technical inspections on behalf of a client
- Providing independent professional valuations on helicopters in the market
Lloyd Helicopters specialise in re-configuring aircraft for various roles. Once we have acquired a helicopter, we put it through a rigorous inspection and maintenance program that may include a full refurbishment or major overhaul. We pride ourselves on our up to date knowledge of the international helicopter market, often pre-empting demand for various helicopter models and configurations.